Virtual Business Training
isn't the standard cookie-cutter,
We cut to the chase. You wouldn't expect a literature course to begin
with a review of the alphabet. Similarly, we think there are some business basics that should be
researched and completed on your own. These include things like general
industry research, city/county/state
business licenses, business structure, accounting and health insurance options.
But we'll take it from there.
Through our unique style of training, you will:
- Get off the information roller coaster and learn the Top 10 things
every emerging VA needs to have, know and do.
- Take a hard look at your skills,
strengths and weaknesses to define your business niche.
- Determine your target market and create materials geared to that market.
- Put a value on your services and make sure you're charging what
- Create a website to market your services on the world wide web.
- Work through a series of client exercises designed to make sure you are prepared to work virtually.
- Learn how to balance the demands of multiple
clients and handle difficult clients.
- Evaluate software requirements and determine what to invest in
immediately and what can wait.
- Learn the tools of the trade for converting and sharing documents and
The cost for the 10 week program is $850 USD. Students receive:
- Group and Individual Instruction, Coaching and
- Assistance with Marketing Materials
- Presentations from Industry Colleagues
- Business Forms
- Extensive Reference Library resources
- 'Client' Exercises and Interaction
- Directory Listing (upon completion of program requirements)
- Virtual Business Trained logo for website
Students that complete program requirements will be listed in our
directory and will be entitled
to receive client referrals.
"I actually feel as though I know what needs to be done now and I truly
did not feel confident before, even after all the other training I have received. This is truly a testament to you and your
ability to get right to the heart of what matters most. Knowing what kind of information needs to be discussed and what
specific work needs to be done by VAs to get a business up and running ASAP is critical. Thank you very much!"